Skip to content

HELP!!!

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

HELP!!!

Postby edwardhearts » February 6th, 2010, 12:22 pm

I am hosting a murder mystery party--murder at the 4 deuces tame--for my birthday and one of my friends took the list of confrontations that Don Raviolli needs to have, since that was her character and she felt that it would be easier to have it before the party started. Now, she cannot locate it and I cannot find it on the website so I do not know what to do. Please help if you can. Thanks soo much!!
edwardhearts

Re: HELP!!!

Postby 2coolbaby » February 7th, 2010, 2:25 pm

When you have issues like this, you will get help much quicker by email. Just reply to your purchase receipt or use our contact form on the website and let us know the problem you are having and we can then send you what you need.

You just discovered why it is so important not to give out anything except character backgrounds before the party and MAKE sure that if you bought the box that you registered for the RSVP system, so you can get an immediate copy before the party. Even better, before the party email each character to yourself through the RSVP system so that you have a copy of all of them on your computer. If you will not have computer and printer available at the party, then print off an extra copy of the backgrounds to take with you, as people do lose them.

PS... I just emailed you a copy of the confrontations, both the Tame and the Mature, as I was not sure which game you had.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?