Skip to content

Murder at 4 Deuces - little confused...

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder at 4 Deuces - little confused...

Postby rensta » June 17th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Hi,

This is my first time playing or hosting a murder party and have a question regarding the players...

On the guest list descriptions in the GuestListWorksheet file there are 11 red characters that must be played, however I've only got 10 people. I've assigned one person Big Jim and Al Capone, but then reading the top of the worksheet it says if I have only 10 players, I should assign whoever Big Jim is the US Congressman as the second character, however if I do this, Al Capone will not be played by anybody and he is listed as necessary on the worksheet... So a little confused as to how I should be assigning these people!

Also, on the actual worksheet Rhett Bumbler is not listed as required, but on the guest descriptions after he is?

Help! I will be playing and I don't want to have to read the character descriptions to make sure I don't leave out the murderer!

Thanks!
Renee
rensta

Postby 2coolbaby » June 18th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Rhett Bumbler is not required to be there, which is why he is not in red. He is not listed as required in the guest descriptions either. He may be mentioned in some guests sheets & they may even be told to say something to him. This is in the event he is there. I tell guests in their booklets to ignore any instructions related to characters who are not at the party.

There are only 10 characters listed in red on the Worksheet, Be sure to use the worksheet as indicated, not the Guest List itself.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby rensta » June 20th, 2006, 7:44 am

Thank you Mary!
rensta

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?