Skip to content

Invitation Problem

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Invitation Problem

Postby deh » September 4th, 2006, 9:29 am

I have people that have received the link but the link has none of the information listed. I have had some problems with email addresses and was wondering if I should delete this event and start over? I think only the first people that I invited got the info and then when I added people they didn't get it - does that mean you have to go back into the invitation and put all the details in each time you invite someone new?

A little confused.
deh

Postby 2coolbaby » September 4th, 2006, 8:59 pm

First you need to make sure that you have the correct game chosen from the pull down list. If you went in and did any edits of your invite it is possible that it reverted to the game at the top of the pull down list. It normally won't but I believe certain browser settings can make it do that.

The system will send out invites everytime that you fill in new addresses into the invite form and send. Just make sure everything is filled in correctly. IE: Your name and address in the top. Their name on the left and their email address on the right.

You also need to be sure that you input the email address correctly. Everyday I get several bounced invites that were sent to bad email addresses.

They may also need to check their spam folders. Not that this is common, but many spam blockers are getting really tight and catching good email in their broad net.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?