Skip to content

Another question on Inquisitor

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Another question on Inquisitor

Postby RustyP » October 25th, 2006, 8:31 am

Well, I think I have managed to fix the problem of cancellations. I ran into an old friend and invited her to the party. She is now coming and I gave her the role of Cynthia. That leaves just the Inquisitor role open. I decided I can probably play that but I do have another question. If someone dies can I assign them my character even in the middle of the game, as I will be busy being the hostess?
RustyP

Postby 2coolbaby » October 25th, 2006, 9:54 am

If someone dies I would assign them either your role or the Inquisitor depending on the gender of the murdered person. Just be sure that you do not unfairly use any information you would have acquired from one of these characters. Just wipe it from your mind :lol:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Problem Solved

Postby RustyP » October 26th, 2006, 9:22 am

Thank you so much. It seems my worries were for naught. One of my friends ended up inviting a couple to the party also. I now have 12 people attending which is more than enough!

I am so excited about this party it seems Saturday is coming so fast. This is the first mystery party I am attempting to host. If this party goes well I hope you will create a sequel. Everyone is very much into the medieval, immortal aspect of this!

Now I just have to find enough time to think "outside of the box" to hide the weapons cards.
RustyP

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?