Skip to content

the immunity cards with 4 deuces

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

the immunity cards with 4 deuces

Postby pnaidu » June 26th, 2007, 10:23 am

Hi: The party for my 14 yr old is tonight. What do I do with the immunity cards. The ones that say "you cannot murder me?"

Help please!

Pinda
pnaidu

Postby 2coolbaby » June 26th, 2007, 1:19 pm

These are not immunity cards. They are your Spell Cards and the instructions are in the Weapons and Spell Card Host Guide. I will also provide them here, but please be sure you have read through your Host Guides carefully.

There are 20 Spell Cards. You can print and cut or print them on business card stock also. Put them in a hat, bowl or other item. Make sure you have a set of dice for this. Each guest will draw a spell card. If there are any spell cards left, then each guest will roll a pair of dice. The top rollers get to draw the remaining cards. IE: 4 cards not drawn, top 4 score rollers get to draw another spell card.

Spell Cards can only be used once and no one knows when someone is under a spell. 10 spells are very useful and 10 are just plain fun. These should bring a lot of laughter to your event. Like the Weapon Cards these too can only be used once.

Specific instructions on using the Spell and Weapon cards are in each characters booklet.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions