Skip to content

multiple questions- A killer Reunion

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

multiple questions- A killer Reunion

Postby shawna_l_2006 » December 24th, 2007, 5:06 pm

After a lot of research, I have decided to host a murder mystery dinner party for my sixteenth birthday party. There will be about 11-12 guests. I like A Killer Reunion, but I have a few questions.

First, will it be able to be played successfully with only 11-12 people?

Yes

Being a game that deals with couples, would it be acceptable for my group when no one is dating, or is it only recommended for couples?

Yes it would. Friends can play couples and work together. They do not have to be actual couples.

There is a possibility that there will be 1 or 2 females that do not have a partner, what should I do about that? Can they be paired together? Would one have to play a boy? What suggestions do you have?

Just assign then to a female of a couple, without the male being assigned. "Hubby just couldn't make it tonight!"

I want to do a sit down dinner. Before I chose this, I was looking into a fancy dinner, dressing up, the whole thing. Would this game work with a sit down dinner and dressing up in nice dresses?

Only if you allow at least a half hour before dinner and an hour after dinner for mingling. The whole party cannot take place at a dinner table, as people need to be able to get a little privacy to enact their schemes.

I would love some suggestions before I buy a game so I can be sure I have chosen the one that best suits what I want to do. If you don't think this game would be right, could you please suggest another one of your games? :D
shawna_l_2006

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions