Skip to content

Hen Party questions!!

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Hen Party questions!!

Postby kristinjohanson » February 1st, 2008, 5:04 pm

I'm hosting the death by chocolate dinner and murder for my sisters hen party. Now one thing my sister was really wanting is a fancy dress up dinner party.. but for this theme I think being in "spa" attire is most suitable! I read in another forum that the game must begin before dinner, and dinner is to begin after the murder.. is this correct??

If so, any ideas on attire, or what to do for dinner.. could we just have snacks while we play this game or does dinner have to happen during the course of the game?? Sorry for all the questions, I'm a newbie and I want to make sure it all goes well.

Thanks!
kristinjohanson

Postby swaterman1 » February 3rd, 2008, 9:46 am

I am not Mary, but the way we did it was we started the party at 7:00 pm. Kind of gave everyone the opportunity to eat dinner before hand. I asked each guest to bring a chocolate dessert. We played the game for 60 minutes, then broke to have sweets. It worked for us. At that time, I handed each person their confidential packet. It seemed that people were SO engrossed in the game, that very little eating was done. My guests NEVER came out of character. : )
swaterman1

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions