Skip to content

singles too? Killer Reunion

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

singles too? Killer Reunion

Postby busybon » February 8th, 2008, 10:50 pm

This is something I was concerned about (not even # of women and men), although I love the writing on this game. I have some couples and some single people in mind for my party. And they are all somewhat conservative. I liked what I saw of the plot, thinking it would be good for all.
I just want to make sure that it is clear which characters are specifically needed to act out the mystery without missing pieces. I haven't bought the game yet, so maybe I'm missing details. Is it clear who are the secondary couples? And can a single person play one half of the secondary couple?
Thanks
busybon

Postby 2coolbaby » February 9th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Outside of the main 5 couples that are required, the rest can be played by one part of the couple. IE: Assign Carol to a single female and have no Charles there. Even in the main 5 couples it could work with only 1 of them there in the event of an emergency in some of those couples. Mostly, these are couples that have the same information and knowledge. There are exceptions, but mostly we give the the same info so they can work together. So if one half of a "couple" is not in attendance, it will not hurt anything.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions