Skip to content

4 Deuces General Questions

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

4 Deuces General Questions

Postby Nhui » March 13th, 2008, 11:07 pm

Hi - am looking for a little guidance...

We're playing the game at a housewarming party, and dinner is after... how will that affect the order of events? When is a convenient time to set breaks for people to just generally mingle?

Also, we're playing in someones flat, so was just wondering where might be a good place to hide the weapons...

Final Q - I've got a late addition to the party, a girl who is happy to play a guy character. Am debating between Rhett Bumbler, Sly Sleaze and the Mayor. Who should I choose? I've already assigned Donna Wannabe and Mary Toosteal of the additional characters...

If you have other female characters, then I would give her a female character to play. IE: Maybe Cassandra Steal. If you are plum out of gals, then Rhett Bumbler should be fine.

Thanks a million!

N.

Happy to help!
Nhui

Postby 2coolbaby » March 14th, 2008, 2:43 pm

We're playing the game at a housewarming party, and dinner is after... how will that affect the order of events? When is a convenient time to set breaks for people to just generally mingle?

Does dinner have to be after? The game normally takes about 3 hours and dinner normally occurs at the party. Is this not possible?

Also, we're playing in someones flat, so was just wondering where might be a good place to hide the weapons...

You might want to consider just combining the weapon and action cards, add them to a bowl or hat, with enough blanks for every guest to get a draw. Then just don't do the scavenger hunt.

Final Q - I've got a late addition to the party, a girl who is happy to play a guy character. Am debating between Rhett Bumbler, Sly Sleaze and the Mayor. Who should I choose? I've already assigned Donna Wannabe and Mary Toosteal of the additional characters...

If you have other female characters, then I would give her a female character to play. IE: Maybe Cassandra Steal. If you are plum out of gals, then Rhett Bumbler should be fine.

Thanks a million!

N.

Happy to help!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions