Skip to content

Murder doesn't happen at party? Killer Reunion

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Murder doesn't happen at party? Killer Reunion

Postby amandakaye1977 » June 11th, 2008, 12:42 am

Hey there...a quick question about the killer reunion? I hosted murder at the 4 deuces a few years ago and loved it! I assumed that all mysteries would have the murder happen AT the party, but i just ordered the killer reunion and found that is not the case? :(
Also...I loved the character costuming suggestions with the murder at the 4 deuces, and I understand that because it's not specific to a decade, you can't get to exact on costume suggestions for the killer reunion, but i had hoped for a bit of direction.
Nonetheless, I'm sure we'll still greatly enjoy!
amandakaye1977

Postby 2coolbaby » June 11th, 2008, 12:55 am

The Killer Reunion and the Class of 57, were written for conservative or church groups. This is why these do not have the murder at the party. They are also VERY clean, which the conservative groups appreciate, but those that like the 4 Deuces M, might not enjoy it as much, unless you are looking for a clean game. All of this, including a statement that the murder happens before the party, is in the description box at the top of both the game page and the store.

We do not give costume suggestions for Killer Reunion, as that game can be set in any time period. You would set the theme, then tell your guests the year and let them costume from there with their characters personality in mind.

You will still have fun with the game, but because it was written with conservatives in mind, it might not be quite what you are expecting.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby amandakaye1977 » June 11th, 2008, 9:15 am

Thanks Mary! Guess I didn't look too closely :)

Again, I'm sure we'll still greatly enjoy!
amandakaye1977

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions