Skip to content

Assigning Characters - Killer Reunion

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Assigning Characters - Killer Reunion

Postby gcoplen » June 20th, 2008, 2:37 pm

I am hosting my first murder mystery dinner party--A Killer Reunion, for my dinner club. It is 6 couples total, including my husband and I, and I will be serving a sit down dinner at one large table. We all know each other really well and I am really looking forward to this. I just received my packet today and am confused on which characters to assign my husband and I. We definitely want to play the game, but will also be busy preparing and serving the dinner. Originally, I thought we would be Jenny and Johnny as the hosts, but a previous posting said we should assign this to someone else. I will have just enough people to have the 5 main couples and then the detectives Carol and Charles. Should we be the detectives or one of the other main couples? Thanks!
gcoplen

Postby 2coolbaby » June 20th, 2008, 2:58 pm

I would suggest you guys playing Carol and Charles. That will make so much easier on you and you can split duties enough to allow plenty of time for party duties.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions