Skip to content

Action cards

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Action cards

Postby crisha » October 20th, 2008, 8:22 pm

Are we supposed to hand out empty action cards or make up our own? I am a little confused on this and I have read and reread and don't know if I am just missing it.
crisha

Re: Action cards

Postby LindseyRaeDesigns » October 22nd, 2008, 6:03 pm

The party I'm doing is the Four Deuces. From what I gather, we're supposed to put the action cards that are supplied (4 of them), and enough blank cards to cover every guest in a hat/bowl and have people draw from it after the Weapons scavenger hunt. This ensures that everyone can draw a piece of paper, and that all four action cards will go to people.

ie. If you have 12 guests, put in a bowl the 4 action cards, plus 8 pieces of blank paper.

I hope this helped. Good luck!

This information wasn't in the host guide, just so you know. I found it on the Weapon & Action Card instructions.
LindseyRaeDesigns

Re: Action cards

Postby Lucasalpole » April 23rd, 2021, 2:41 am

The diner and murder mystery games are the popular one in this digital time period and the era of young generations. The board index has the frequently asked questions for the segment of games related specific questions in college-paper.org reviews for the making of that review in the general sets.
Lucasalpole

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions