Skip to content

Don Ravioli and Darrin Toosteal - Same guest--please help?!

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Don Ravioli and Darrin Toosteal - Same guest--please help?!

Postby LindseyRaeDesigns » October 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

I think I'm over thinking things. I just assigned my characters. I've assigned Don Ravioli to a very outgoing person! After the murder, his second character will be Congressman Toosteal. I know that Don Ravioli has things he has to accomplish before the murder. My guest informed me that before the murder, Congressman Toosteal is supposed to tell Don Ravioli something (I don't know what). But he's both characters....Is this something that he can just pretend happened being that it can't happen in front of people? Sorry if this question seems silly! Thank you! My party is coming up in less than 2 weeks, so a quick answer would be great! Thanks!
LindseyRaeDesigns

Re: Don Ravioli and Darrin Toosteal - Same guest--please help?!

Postby girlygirl24 » October 22nd, 2008, 12:16 pm

hey - I have the same situation. I have seen the confrontations list (its supposed to be given to don ravioli at the beginning of the party, and the actual confrontations said 'loudly and belligerently', so its not supposed to be a secret!) and I'm just going to tell my don/darrin to have the conversation in his head! remember the murder can't happen until the confronations are completed, so he can't have a two-way conversation with himself as nobody else knows he is playing a second character yet!

Hope that makes sense, have a great party!
girlygirl24

Postby LindseyRaeDesigns » October 22nd, 2008, 5:50 pm

Good thinking! Thanks for all your help! Hope you enjoy your party too! It's coming up quick, and I can't wait!
LindseyRaeDesigns

Postby 2coolbaby » November 17th, 2008, 11:21 pm

If a character is not there, then the confrontation would not be necessary.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions