Skip to content

Some questions on the Immortal murders

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Some questions on the Immortal murders

Postby 333dulucia » November 2nd, 2009, 4:01 pm

I have bought the online kit of the Immortal murders for my sixteenth birthday. But after reading the files I still have some questions which I couldn't place. It can be that I missed something while reading because there were so many files that I really got confused :oops:

I know that there will be 2 characters murdered but in the game are 5 weapon cards so there will be 3 "extra" murders. I did not read the characters description because I also want to participate a little. But is it known which 3 characters will be killed? And have I to send the 3 extra murders a second character before the party? Or do I have to hand them out when they are murdered?

I will also participate in the game but I know it is not handy to be the host and to have a major role. I thought that maybe I could be the inquisitor or is it maybe better to take a second roll. I will be busy with food and also helping translating some parts of the game because our native language is Dutch and not everyone understands English that well. What role do you think I should take to have a fun appearance and so that I don't disturb the game while I'm doing some host things like food and help?

Thank you very much for the game because this is the only one which could fit all the interests of my friends!

(Sorry for my English, it is not really good written. But if you feel like correcting it I would be really glad because I’m always happy to improve my language skills :lol: )
333dulucia

Re: Some questions on the Immortal murders

Postby 2coolbaby » November 2nd, 2009, 5:08 pm

I will start off with 2 very important instructions. First... use your Organizing Labels and organize all your materials. Next, be sure to read your host guide through paying close attention to the Step-By-Step for the evening.

The first several questions I am answering here are actually answered in the Weapon Instructions. Please read that and the Guest List Worksheet.

I know that there will be 2 characters murdered but in the game are 5 weapon cards so there will be 3 "extra" murders.

The weapon cards have absolutely nothing to do with the first planned murder of 2 characters, which take place within the first 20-40 minutes of the party. The weapon cards are not distributed until after the evidence has been read.

But is it known which 3 characters will be killed?

No it is not known if the 5 weapon cards will be used or who or when they might be used.

And have I to send the 3 extra murders a second character before the party? Or do I have to hand them out when they are murdered?

You give victims murdered with weapon cards a new character at the time of their murder. If you do not have any characters to assign, then you have them become inspectors in the game.

I will also participate in the game but I know it is not handy to be the host and to have a major role. I thought that maybe I could be the inquisitor or is it maybe better to take a second roll. I will be busy with food and also helping translating some parts of the game because our native language is Dutch and not everyone understands English that well. What role do you think I should take to have a fun appearance and so that I don't disturb the game while I'm doing some host things like food and help?

You should play a secondary role, not the Inquisitor, as it sounds like you will be pretty busy with hosting duties and translating.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions