Skip to content

How can I find out who the murderer is?

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

How can I find out who the murderer is?

Postby joannegolding » August 4th, 2010, 8:05 pm

I am just going to host the party not participate. I have read through all the character reviews and the secret information and it doesn't seem to tell me anywhere who the murderer is? If its not in that information surely the person who is cast as the murderer will not know it is them?

Also, where abouts are the evidence and the solution information on the downloaded version, I cannot seem to locate them.

The game is Death by Chocolate.

Many thanks
joannegolding

Re: How can I find out who the murderer is?

Postby 2coolbaby » August 18th, 2010, 4:10 pm

If you downloaded, you have everything. The items you are asking about are in the Other Items folder. The killer knows they are the killer. It states this in the Confidential booklet that they get after the murder. It also tells in the Solution. Now before you go reading all of this, I HIGHLY suggest that you don't do this and that you actually play a character. If you are going to have heavy hosting duties, then play a secondary character.

Here is a link to my topic on the Host Participating:
post16.html

You will regret it if you sit on the sidelines and pretty much miss all of the fun. A murder mystery party is a lot of work to put together, why not enjoy the fruits of your labor?
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions