Skip to content

Running Death By Chocolate as a "Gender-Balanced"

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Running Death By Chocolate as a "Gender-Balanced"

Postby AlphaSquirell » June 3rd, 2006, 9:46 pm

Would it be possible for you to release a "male characters only" extra character packet, the same way you did the one that is "females" only?

If so, would it be reasonable to run Death By Chocolate with an equal number of guys and girls? (or close to it)

Of course, this would mean that the girls are playing the "major" characters, and most guys would not have a major "objective" to accomplish, but could it be done?

Thanks in advance,
Justin

(PS. I was just thinking of a way to add another game to the list of ones our group has done, without cutting out too many of the guys :) )
AlphaSquirell
Murder Mystery Expert
Murder Mystery Expert

Postby 2coolbaby » June 3rd, 2006, 9:53 pm

Hi Justin,

I have not forgotten about you, promise :lol: I am working on Paradise Murders as we speak. I was going to email you next weekend when I better knew my exact timeline status.

Barring that I will make the Chocolate Game work for you, but I would really like you to do Paradise Murders & I think it would be more fun for you too. Don't get me wrong Chocolate is great, but not sure you guys would appreciate as much as the girls!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby AlphaSquirell » June 3rd, 2006, 10:08 pm

Cool, thanks!

It was just an idea I had so we could plan a murder mystery before school got out. Not literally before then, but so we could send invitations out before the summer started.

Well, if Paradise Murders is almost ready, my new objective is to collect phone numbers so I can call people over the summer.

Can't wait!
Justin
AlphaSquirell
Murder Mystery Expert
Murder Mystery Expert

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions