Skip to content

The Inquisitor - Immortal Murders

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

The Inquisitor - Immortal Murders

Postby Hendel » August 14th, 2006, 6:29 pm

The GuestListWorksheet.pdf indicates, in the description of The Inquisitor, that immortals who die "become spectral beings until their murderer dies." Any thoughts on the sort of powers/abilities these spectral beings might have, and do *other* immortals murdered during the course of the game also gain them? Seems like it might be a fun way to allow "dead" guests to continue enjoying the event. Perhaps The Inquisitor has been a spectre for a particularly long time, and thus has abilities beyond the minor ones granted to the recently de-immortalized?
Hendel

Postby 2coolbaby » August 14th, 2006, 7:28 pm

I actually tell you in the host guide that if you have unused characters then any murdered characters take on one of these characters, but if you do not have any unused characters then they do become Inquisitors.

There is an Inquisitor sheet with Instructions, but really I let people decide how they want to play a character. An Inquisitor will not have any powers outside those granted with the Spell cards. That would give an unfair advantage.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

The Inquisitor

Postby pluto » October 13th, 2007, 4:20 pm

Hi there ,

Don't mean to hijack this thread .

Can you give me a few tips as to how the inquisitor should dress up according to character ?? I know you say it's a costume party but I would like to dress according to my part/character .

Any tips on how I should act/behave - this is sure unusual and strange for me ...

HELP please .....
pluto

Postby 2coolbaby » October 13th, 2007, 4:34 pm

Personally, I think a reaper or a Dementor (if you watched or read Harry Potter:-). Dark, hooded, mysterious, skull makeup. Have fun with it!

I thought if I played that character I would go around and tell people, "The word on my side of the veil is that you will be visiting us soon."
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby pluto » October 13th, 2007, 4:40 pm

Great , I now feel a little at ease - I hate to be the only one who will not know whats going on there ....

Please feel free to dish out any tips , I know you wont give the game away but any hips/hints ect will be highly appreciated

Thanks ..
pluto

Postby 2coolbaby » October 13th, 2007, 4:44 pm

That is what we have the forum for. It is filled with them.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions