Skip to content

How do I learn to play WoW Classic?

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Postby klordaz » January 1st, 2021, 11:28 am

klordaz

Re: How do I learn to play WoW Classic?

Postby aglaya » January 3rd, 2021, 3:32 pm

WoW Classic is not a simple game. have you started playing long ago? what is your level now?
for example, among the features of WoW Classic:
Azeroth before the Cataclysm - The Classic Eastern Kingdoms and Kaimdor are back. Old and favorite (or hated) zones await new adventurers. This means that some of the zone-specific traits are back in action:
Barrens, the largest zone in vanilla WoW; you can re-experience the infamous quests like Collecting Zevra's Hooves or Finding Mankrick's Wife. Barrens Chat is back online to make your long journeys through this barren wasteland more enjoyable, and the intersection is under attack ... again. (For those who don't know, Barrens Chat is notorious for a lot of trolls, newbies, and bored players who come up with all sorts of things. And a word more about Crossroads attacks. Alliance players can easily reach the Crossroads by sending a ship from Pirate Bay to Ratchet. makes Crossroads the easiest Horde settlement to attack in Classic)
aglaya

Re: How do I learn to play WoW Classic?

Postby barezei » January 4th, 2021, 5:43 am

I recently started playing WoW Classic too. I searched various sites for tips on how to play and watched a video review of the game. But most of the experience I got with the WoW Classic boost from LFCarry https://lfcarry.com/wow_classic
Playing with professional gamers makes me stronger as a player.
barezei

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions