Skip to content

Pre-Purchase Immortals Question

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Pre-Purchase Immortals Question

Postby MarshaMellow » June 8th, 2007, 9:40 am

Hi there,
Recently my Girl Scout Troop purchased the Teen Version of Four Deuces and had a absolute blast. We did it as a Mother/Daughter Year End event and it was hilarious and just amazing ;)

My question is this - I wanted to do another party for my upcoming 15th birthday for ages 13-17 and did not want to repeat the 4 Deuces. Reading the rating for the Immortals game and I dont really have a conservative group - It will be all teenagers playing the game. We should be fine right? The only thing mentioned is characters having affairs and there was that in the 4 Deuces but they were merely called "Secret Meetings" which all the girls immediatly figured out were affairs and no one actually called them "secret meetings" as was specified. (Wasn't a problem at all :) )

Thanks for you help!.
Marcia
MarshaMellow

Postby 2coolbaby » June 8th, 2007, 12:47 pm

Hello Marsha,

Your user name is very funny as there is a character in Santa Clause named Marsha Mellow!

I think you guys would love Immortal Murders. I have LOTS of teen groups do it & I personally think it should be T-Rated, but I have to watch the ratings, as we do get a lot of real conservative groups. There are a couple flings & that is the only reason this is not T-Rated. As usualy these are handled very tastefully. In fact they are handled in a way that no one cares that their mates are having a fling. We are seriously considering moving this back to a T-Rated game and issuing a strong warning in the rating that is is NOT for conservative groups. Like we do in 4 Deuces T.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby MarshaMellow » June 8th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Marsha Mellow is a nickname from my parents as they oftened joked that was what they were going to name me - Marcia (pronounced Marsha) Mellow. Their friends were mortified when they convinced everyone they were serious ;) (Luckily they "changed" their mind and my middle name is Kalyn :P )

Thank you Mary Lee for your wonderfully quick reply & quick ship out of our murder mystery packet.

~Marcia
MarshaMellow

Postby 2coolbaby » June 8th, 2007, 2:58 pm

We try to get any orders out, that are received before UPS arrives. After UPS arrives, they have to wait until the next business day to ship. This type of product cannot wait for days to ship. People want them yesterday! When you are planning a party, days can really matter. BUT, everyone who purchases a box can do all their pre-party requirements online with our RSVP system.

You will definetly want to play our holiday murder mystery The Santa Clause. Marsha Mellow's character is very interesting to say the least!
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions