Skip to content

Four deuces questions

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Four deuces questions

Postby dippywelshbird » October 7th, 2007, 8:08 am

HI,
I am very interested in buying the Four Deuces Murder Mystery for a house-warming party that we are having next month. I just have a few queries about it.

First, I am thinking of getting the download version (as I am in the U.K. and assume you cannot send the boxed version over?). I work with both a mac and a PC. I think it is going to be easier for me to print materials from my mac, but I can't be sure that I will have access to a printer for this. I am just wondering if I download the game onto my mac, is it then possible to use all the files on a PC (if I transfer them with a memory stick)?

Secondly, we have a fair few men coming to the party, but not very many ladies. I was wondering what the numbers are for the required characters, male and female? We currently have 11 males confirmed and 4 females. Is this going to be ok?

Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Lisa Berry
dippywelshbird

Postby 2coolbaby » October 8th, 2007, 12:29 pm

Hi Lisa,

Our games can be opened on a Mac or a PC. You will need the free utility Stuffit Expander for Mac to open it. I provide a link to get it, in the download email.

The main kit comes with 10 males and 10 females. It requires 5 males and 5 females. You will need 1 more female and an Extra Charcter Packet to provide a character to your 11th male, plus it will give you characters for those future murders.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions