Skip to content

Hosting

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Hosting

Postby ceb92 » October 7th, 2007, 10:44 pm

I've been to several mystery parties and hosted a couple myself, but none from this company. I really like your website and I'm thinking of doing the Class of '57 party. But I have a couple questions about hosting...

In the parties I've been to in the past, the host is exactly the same as all the other characters. She doesn't know any more about the mystery, and her role is the same as everyone else's (meaning that she could be the murderer or she has to figure out who is). So, I'm wondering, does the host for your parties do something different from the guests? Also, with regards to parties like Class of '57 where the characters work in pairs, does the host have to work in a pair also?

Thanks so much! :D
ceb92

Postby 2coolbaby » October 8th, 2007, 12:32 pm

The host is just like any of the other guests. They play a role and know nothing more than anyone else, as long as they do not read the characters info and the solution. We provide instructions for this.

In Class of 57, couples are NOT required to work with each other. They can if they want, but it isn't required. There will most likely be secrets among even the closest couples :lol:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions