Skip to content

Quick Question

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Quick Question

Postby WDWMurder » October 17th, 2007, 6:32 pm

I'll be organizing an end of year office party for about 30 people and I'm planning on doing the 4 deuces. Knowing the characters in my office, it's very important that they are assigned the right character for the game. I also really want to play. From what I understand, I can read the short character descriptions to assign the characters, without learning any of their secrets or about the murder or anything, correct? Do you think there is enough information in the short descriptions to appropriately assign these?

Thanks,
WDWMurder

Postby 2coolbaby » October 17th, 2007, 6:34 pm

There is plenty of info in the short descriptions to assign characters. You can get a basic feel for them and see who they have some type of relationships with, which can also help in assigning characters.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

murder weapon puzzles

Postby WDWMurder » October 17th, 2007, 6:44 pm

wow that was really quick, thanks!

Can you tell me a little bit about the puzzles that help you find murder weaponn for 4 deuces. I assume that if I'm hiding the murder weapon cards, I need to know the puzzles and therefore my character can't kill anyone? Confused...

So it's possible that as the host, I might assign myself as the murderer by accident?
WDWMurder

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions