Skip to content

Deciding what to buy re: fitting characters

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Deciding what to buy re: fitting characters

Postby teddi_i » December 3rd, 2007, 4:54 am

I am trying to decide what pack to buy but looking at all the packs many rely on couples or a fairly even male to female ratio. I am planning the murder mystery dinner as a triple birthday party and about 15 people will be attending. 6 of these will be female and 9 will be male. I am a little hesitant to assign multiple couples as several of the attendees used to date. However, I do like the theme of Class of '57 (as I feel this could be adapted to any timeframe quite easily). Do you have any suggestions on which game to purchase and how this would work in terms of numbers for characters? The themes that seemed appealing were the Class of '57 and Murder at the Four Deuces. Greatly appreciate your help!
teddi_i

Postby 2coolbaby » December 3rd, 2007, 5:46 pm

I would suggest Murder at the Four Deuces. It has 10 males and 10 females and only a few couples. Besides this, this game is really the best game on the market anywhere.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby teddi_i » December 4th, 2007, 3:03 am

How many essential couples are there? What if there are now 11 males, but the total number of participants still falls under 20?
Thank you for your help!
teddi_i

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions