Skip to content

Downloading the game

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Downloading the game

Postby ceb92 » December 23rd, 2007, 4:27 pm

I'm about to order the Four Deuces game. I'm currently visiting family, so I won't be using my home computer for a couple of weeks. I'd like to plan my party now... What I'm wondering is if I will be able to download the party on to this computer and then email the files to my home computer? Or can I download them again at home without being charged again?
ceb92

Postby 2coolbaby » December 23rd, 2007, 9:41 pm

You are allowed to download to 2 computers, as long as it is for your own personal use. People usually download to a work and a home computer.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re:

Postby Janryant » November 23rd, 2020, 2:10 am

Downloading the game, Sometime downloading games links are here on the page. But some of the time we cannot find aussiessay and need to find that link which is little bit difficult to find them. Hope you no need to take worry if you want to find any game for you.
Janryant

Re: Downloading the game

Postby annamaeloa » May 30th, 2021, 12:41 pm

Read Aloud uses text-to-speech (TTS) technology to convert webpage text to audio. It works on a variety of websites, including news sites, blogs, fan fiction, publications, textbooks, school and class websites, and online university course materials.
annamaeloa

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions