Skip to content

Where to host - DBC

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Where to host - DBC

Postby sweetcheeks1621 » December 29th, 2007, 1:13 pm

I recently ordered the Death By Chocolate Game and am starting to plan the event but i need to know were to host the party. Should i host it at my house(which is clutterd with coachs and no room to theme) or should i try to book a salon(which could be expensive unless you can reomend a place)?
sweetcheeks1621

Postby 2coolbaby » December 29th, 2007, 3:51 pm

Not having seen your home, it is hard to tell. Think of this as just a regular party. If you were inviting this many guests to a party, you would not stuff them into one room with no room to move around. So what would you do? You need the room of any other normal party. Guests need to be able to move around and find some privacy to have private conversations. You do not need more room than normal.

I host parties in my home and I have about 1000 sq ft of living space to host in. I also have a covered back deck which people tend to gravitate to. A few years ago, I had no room to host a party for more than 4 - 6 people tops. I then rented a hotel conference room. It really was not that expensive either. I have hosted in private dining rooms at restaurants also.

I hope these suggestions help!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Were?????????????????

Postby sweetcheeks1621 » December 29th, 2007, 6:03 pm

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U have been a big help!!!!!!!!!!(But expect more questions from me), :D
sweetcheeks1621

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions