Skip to content

Nervous about no script

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Nervous about no script

Postby 2coolbaby » March 3rd, 2008, 4:40 pm

I received this question and wanted to post it and my answer for you to read:

hello mary lee, we haven't had our dinner yet but i have looked over the package and it looks fur , but now i getting a little apprehensive about hosting i have only attended them but the also one we went to we really didnt have a guide we just let the blind lead the blind and some of the people didnt have as good a time as they did when we had a script but i didnt like the script, i really think that i am going to be like the director and setup cues for the actors and i will talk to each of them individually before and let them know their cue so you think that will work?
thanks, sharron

My first advice... Relax! There are no cues Sharron. Your guests will get a list of things to do throughout the evening, but none of it is cued. The only real planned part of the evening is the murder. Do not get nervous though. Not all parties and companies are the same. We have been in business for 6 years now. Our games work beautifully. They worked great from the first, but despite that, we are always tweaking to make them even better. Some companies just rush out trash and that is where the problems can start. Our games take a very long time to develop and they are tested before release. Then we get feedback from our testers and make improvements or corrections that are needed.

Just look at our feedback and the Contests. We DO NOT remove negative comments. We had 1 negative from someone who insisted their game came from us, but it did not and another from someone who seemed to contradict themselves a few times, so our thoughts are that it is a competitor. Despite this, we left these complaints on the forum. We are an open and honest company. That is how we do business. This is why we provide a toll free telephone number. Go look to see how many others do that. If our games did not work great, we would not have a public forum, nor a phone number for customers to complain.

Our games really cannot be compared to most others on the market. Everyone who does regular murder mystery party games, knows that there are really only a few good murder mystery game producers on the market. We are proud to be one of them!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions