Skip to content

Game Potential

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Game Potential

Postby Lyn » October 8th, 2008, 12:23 am

I was wondering if the games you have created can be played over and over again without it being the same each time?
Lyn

Re: Game Potential

Postby Lolaahhh » October 8th, 2008, 6:12 pm

We tried that, but you just can't trust that Sherrif Cissy and that bimbo behind the bar :lol:
Lolaahhh

Re: Game Potential

Postby 2coolbaby » October 30th, 2008, 5:57 pm

We have played Murder at the Four Deuces 5 times now, with mostly the same group. We love the game. Yes, the original staged murder and the murderer will be the same, but we found if we switched peoples characters, that in all other ways it completely changes the game. I wrote the games and know EVERY secret, yet I am still able to play. In the first hour, I no longer have a clue what is going on, as our game morph according to how a person chooses to use their information and how others respond to those choices. No 2 people will play a character the same or make the same choices for that character.

So in short... YES, you can easily play this again. If you have the same group playing, I would suggest waiting about 3 months between games and then assigning people to different characters. The last time we played, we still only had a few people guess the murderer, even though they had played it 4 times before! This is due to me waiting a long period between parties and changing characters.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions