Skip to content

Any game suitable for all women?

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Any game suitable for all women?

Postby gytch » April 12th, 2005, 5:51 pm

I'm interested in hosting a murder mystery night for a group of ladies from my church. Would any of your games lend themselves to an all female cast? If not, how effective would it be to have women portray men?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
gytch

Lots of women

Postby Klakritz » April 14th, 2005, 2:17 pm

I would like to use a game for a team building event for about 30 case mangers Most are women with just 5 or six men. I could probably talk a few womens into playing male roles if I had to. Does this sound OK to you?
Klakritz

Postby 2coolbaby » April 16th, 2005, 2:04 pm

At the moment I do not have an all girls game although one is in the works that I expect to release at the end of the year. I have had several all girl groups play our Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Version. Most women have no problem playing a strong male gangster role.

For the person that has 5 or 6 males then you would have your main male characters covered. Considering you have a group of 30 we may need to do some finagling :lol: What I can do is put together an all female Extra Character Packet for you and then you will just need a few girls playing male characters. I will get that up tonight. Could you email me for details?
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions