Skip to content

Non-native speakers in Switzerland

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Non-native speakers in Switzerland

Postby kats » September 7th, 2010, 9:18 am

We're hoping to be hosting a murder mystery party at the end of next month but have two questions:

- How much does the postal delivery to Europe (Switzerland) cost, and how long will it take?

- Half of our guests will have English as a second (or third) language only - will they struggle with the gangster slang? Is there a sort of glossary we could provide them with for linguistic help in advance?

Thanks!
kats

Re: Non-native speakers in Switzerland

Postby 2coolbaby » September 22nd, 2010, 5:29 pm

Sorry my reply is so long in coming, but we have been dealing with several serious illnesses in the family. As the owner, I take care of the forum. I do hope that you contacted Customer Service through either our Contact Us link or by our Toll Free phone number.

I am not sure of the postal delivery amount. We ship International Express. You can add the game to your cart and once you add in your address, the cart will give you you shipping options and amounts before you ever have to provide any payment info. You can also purchase a download and just print it yourself if need be.

I don't write the game in slang language so much, but we do have a free 1920's slang dictionary that you can provide to your guests before the party, so they can try to get in the swing of things:
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/themes/ ... ionary.pdf

You can find this on our Roaring Twenties theme page here:
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/themes/1920s.htm

Hope this helps!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby johnkim » October 5th, 2020, 5:08 am

Don't you need that there is an online writing facility that will end your work for you? Not that there is no one, there is actually a large number of them. You need buy college essay now. But you don’t need some work, you need one with trained and experienced authors, affordable prices, and strong recommendations.
johnkim

Postby daniyal22 » January 20th, 2021, 6:42 am

TS 10th Model Paper 2021 Here provides Department of Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana) is Conducted 10th class in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Students those who are going to Preparing TS 10th public exams march 2021 can download TS BSE Telangana 10th Important Question 202110th Sample Question Paper 2021 and Telangana 10th Question Paper 2021 in Official Website bsetelangana.org, you stack of Telangana BSE Board 10th Model Question Paper which comprises of Previous year Question Paper TS Academic Council is also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations students can enhance their preparation BSE 10th Mock Test Paper 2021 in examination point of view Public Examination tests will be Conducted with New Syllabus in all Private and Government College Previous TS 10th Blueprint Here.
daniyal22

Postby WandaGorczany » January 29th, 2021, 7:47 am

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. slilpp.ws tor
WandaGorczany

Postby daniyal22 » January 30th, 2021, 1:58 am

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend.
sa gaming
daniyal22

Postby daniyal22 » February 3rd, 2021, 1:13 am

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend.
slilpp top
daniyal22

Postby Jack Payne » February 16th, 2021, 5:51 am

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circles. Queen Latifah Bomber Jacket
Jack Payne

Postby daniyal22 » March 10th, 2021, 2:24 am

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. pakseo.net
daniyal22

Postby polmicuste65 » April 11th, 2021, 11:51 am

Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. tiendas de pintura en zaragoza
polmicuste65

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions