Skip to content

I have many questions on which game to buy

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

I have many questions on which game to buy

Postby jtosi@tciway.tc » May 9th, 2011, 11:38 am

Hi. my daughter wants to have a murder mystery party for her 13th birthday, but I am not sure which game is age appropriate and also for all girls.

Can I act as the host and put all of the packets of information together and hand it all out to the girls when they arrive? I of course would not play, but that way my daughter can get into the fun as well.

I thought it would be fun to have the girls pick their characters out of a hat randomly when they get here, and also provide costumes and props for each character (do that the girls don't feel too pressured about it). I thought it would be fun for them all to dress up together, so they would get into character once they get here. I don't know how open each of them are to this type of thing and want to make it easy for everyone.

Can this work as I've outlined?

Please let me know!
Thank you!
jtosi@tciway.tc

Re: I have many questions on which game to buy

Postby ocdwithmurdermystery » July 4th, 2011, 1:42 pm

Hi,
I have recently hosted a murder party for my own birthday, and it was a ton of fun. We did the 4 deuces, which is a little advanced for 13 year olds. I wouls suggest the Death By Chocolate, because I found that it is an all girls one. I would give them the packets before time because this makes it MUCH easier to know your character. The dressing up idea is very cool though.
ocdwithmurdermystery

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions