Skip to content

Boxed Sets

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Boxed Sets

Postby Lavinia » November 7th, 2006, 5:55 pm

For my last party I got the direct down-loadable one and I loved having everything right here on my computer. The only problem was that I ended up having a very large party and it cost a lot of money and took a lot of time and ink to print everything off. After that enormous success, everyone wants to do it again! I thought it would probably be easier to just get the boxed set that had everything already, but I already know that I am going to need more characters and so I was wondering if I buy the boxed set, will I also have a way to download that stuff to my computer for the extra money and such that would be needed for the other ten characters? Please explain this to me. Thank you!
Lavinia

Postby 2coolbaby » November 7th, 2006, 6:13 pm

We offer both the main games and all the extra character packets boxed. You can buy them this way or buy a combination of the 2. If you buy the main kit boxed and buy the extra character packet as a download, then you will get that portion as a download.

We also have the ability for customers to just buy money packages for their guests.

Pk of 25 - $4.00
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions