Skip to content

Number of People for 4Deuces

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Number of People for 4Deuces

Postby melb444 » November 29th, 2006, 5:47 pm

I am worried that I will not have enough people to meet the minimum required for 4Deuces. I am trying to invite 11 people, but if the night of the party a couple cancels and I am left with only 9 people. Is it possible to still play the game and assign the person playing Big Jim to another main character like Rhett Bumbler after his death? Or do all 10 character HAVE to be there at the time of the murder? I would hate to have the party ruined b/c I don't have enough people to play.
melb444

Postby 2coolbaby » November 29th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I actually already state to assign Big Jim to Rhett if you only have 10. What you could do in a pinch is to take care of Inspector duties until Big Jim dies & then just give that male the Inspector character. Let people know that you are not the real inspector and that he will be arriving late, in the meantime you will handle his duties. Do not read his background. Just pronounce Big Jim dead, have body removed if possible, tell people not to leave then turn it over to Big Jim aka: Inspector. When another male dies give him Rhett Bumbler.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions