Skip to content

additional murders - get new characters on the spot?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

additional murders - get new characters on the spot?

Postby deucegurl » December 21st, 2007, 2:18 am

These 2ndary murders are really confusing me. I have plenty of extra characters, but i'm not sure how 1) I'll know when someone has been murdered (other than the main murder) and 2) how would I then assign the extra character? just give it to them (and the confidential info) on the spot ? So they go off and read it during the party? Or do I as hostess decide these murders BEFORE the party and tell participants?

I thought I read through things but I can't find this information anywhere. Please help me understand or point out which part I missed reading. Thanks
deucegurl

Postby 2coolbaby » December 21st, 2007, 12:55 pm

Have any leftover Backgrounds, Confidentials, Nametags and Game Money ready for any of the secondary murders. They get them on the spot.

You will know when there is a new murder, because the murder will come to you and tell you that they have committed murder and where to find the body. This does not apply to the first planned murder. You will not know who did this, unless you read everything.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information