Skip to content

Trouble with the clues...

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Trouble with the clues...

Postby robinsmith » January 25th, 2008, 11:03 pm

I just purchased Murder at the 4 Deuces, and it looks like a LOT of fun, but I have a few questions...Fist, can I still play even though I know all the sectrets and all the confidential information? I don't know who the killer is, as I sealed that right away, also, I'm having a bit of trouble, because the clue sheets don't seem to be in a printable format for my computer. It keeps telling me there's been an error. Could you perhaps send it again? I can read it on the screen, but they won't print out. Thanks very much.
robinsmith

Postby 2coolbaby » January 25th, 2008, 11:49 pm

If you are playing, then do not read everyones backgrounds and confidentials. That will ruin everything for you and there is no reason for you to read their info.

There is nothing wrong with the file. The problem has to be printer related. First turn off your printer, wait one minute and then turn it back on. Just send one copy of the clue sheet to the printer first. If it prints, then your problem is a memory buffer overload. You will need to test to see how many sheets you can actually send at a time and the printer print. If you send a quantity that does not print, then you sent too many.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information