Skip to content

Weapons for extra murders

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Weapons for extra murders

Postby john.colombo » February 6th, 2008, 3:48 am

Hi. I have organized many murder mystery parties before, but never have organized one in which you could actually "kill" people, other then the main murder. There is only one thing that I don't understand: if someone wants to kill does he/she must have a weapon? I mean, if for istance a character decides to kill another character using a knife, does he only go next to the victim and tells him: "I am killing you with a knife" or does he actually HAVE to have a knife (fake one, eheh)?
I hope to get a prompt reply as we will have the party next week...
Thank you very much.
john.colombo

Postby 2coolbaby » February 6th, 2008, 2:58 pm

A person will have to have a weapon card to commit murder. Weapon cards and how to use them are explained in each characters background booklet.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Weapon cards?

Postby john.colombo » February 6th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Hi - thanks for your reply but I have a problem here.... I bought your 4 Deuces game a long time ago (back in 2005) and I don't have any weapon cards. Could that be? What can I do about it? How do they work and what are these weapon cards?
Thanks!!
john.colombo

Postby 2coolbaby » February 7th, 2008, 12:03 pm

You have a couple options. Since 2005 all of our games have been GREATLY improved. If you have your Order ID#, your receipt, the date of purchase or something that can help us find your original purchase, then email it to us and we will set you up to get a new download of the updated game.

If you have your previous order ID#, you can also order a Box Upgrade for $20 plus shipping and get the new game completely printed and ready to go shipped to you. These include everything from packaged game money, nametags, all the booklets, the cards, certificates.... everything. It is very much less exensive then printing it yourself.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Receipt

Postby john.colombo » February 7th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Dear Mary, thank you very much for your kindness! I purchased the game on 22 november 2005, your reference on the receipt is XXXXXX. I would really appreciate you giving me the possibility of downloadin the new version. I bought it in 2005 but since then I had many personal problems and never found the time to organize the party! I don't want the printed version as I live in Italy and my friends are Italian, so I have to translate EVERYTHING for them.... big work, ah? Since the party will be held in just a few days, I would love to be able to download the new versions ASAP - thank you again and have a nice day!
john.colombo

Postby 2coolbaby » February 7th, 2008, 6:17 pm

I just sent you a link to get the updated kit. I will also be removing your personal info from your previous post, as I am sure you don't want your personal info out there in cybershpace.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » February 7th, 2008, 6:23 pm

I also wanted to add, that if you have to translate everything, you might want to stick to your previous version and just add weapon cards and action cards in a bowl to pull them and then tell everyone verbally how to use them before the party starts. It would be easier than trying to do all that translating again!

Although, if you are willing to translate any of our games into Italian, you could contact me by email and we could discuss it.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information