Skip to content

First Time Murder Mystery If You're The Murderer

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

First Time Murder Mystery If You're The Murderer

Postby dancerxing19 » July 20th, 2008, 11:46 pm

I'd like to know if when its your first time at a murder mystery party and you're the murderer (of course only you would know) if the experience is any less enjoyable or more enjoyable, or what the differences would be if that makes any sense. I know that nothing can be done about the "different experience" but I'd like to make sure that everyone had a fun time even if the experience was differnt because someone was the murder. Probably a very strange question, but its been bugging me if the murderer would have less fun because they didn't get to solve the mystery and I also just realized I repeated my question like a bazillion times...just me explaining myself...:lol:

Thank you sooooooooo much!
-Haley
dancerxing19

Re: First Time Murder Mystery If You're The Murderer

Postby 2coolbaby » July 21st, 2008, 2:09 pm

I actually get lots of requests from my experienced guests to be the murderer! The murderer gets to tell lots of lies and tall tales and try to avert suspicion from themselves. In addition to this, our games are not just about the murder. Every character has schemes and plots going on. This includes the murderer.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: First Time Murder Mystery If You're The Murderer

Postby dancerxing19 » July 21st, 2008, 5:47 pm

Thanks...
dancerxing19

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information