Skip to content

NEWBY

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

NEWBY

Postby mvalentino » March 19th, 2009, 1:15 pm

My party "Killer Reunion" is this saturday. I am lovin' all the details. I decided that everyone should come in costume, instead of normal garb for class reunion. 18 guests have confirmed. Everyone is assigned to bring food: Italian.

I'm concerned that I do ont leave something important out. Although I'm really a detailed person-so I'll double check everything. I need encouragement!

I can't seem to print the certificates- even when I go to Mary Lee's certificate website. I might have to call her.

I'm a newby to computers ( trial and mostly error) ... this is my first "post" I don't even know how this is answered. Does it come to my email address or do I look on this forum board?
mvalentino

Re: NEWBY

Postby popifun » March 19th, 2009, 4:50 pm

hi newby, welcome to the club! fellow newby speaking!
if you have checked notify me when a reply is posted option, you'll be notified through your emails.
my night is two weeks away and i'm feeling the way as you.
don't worry, if you have double checked everything, it's gonna be great.
good luck on your big night and have fun!!
popifun

Re: NEWBY

Postby 2coolbaby » March 25th, 2009, 7:53 pm

I hope you contacted me by email. I have been sick this week and only answering customer service. This is my first chance to get onto the forum. I am so sorry about that. I am sure all went well for you. As long as you read your materials and follow your instructions, everything works well.

For others that may look, the certificates have to be downloaded and extracted before they can be printed. This is because they are large in size. There are 5 individual certificates available in both USA and A4 sizes.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information