Skip to content

Non-Profit Fundraisers or Commercial Events

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Non-Profit Fundraisers or Commercial Events

Postby 2coolbaby » March 29th, 2005, 7:49 pm

I allow my games to be used commercially as long as a $20 Commerical License fee is paid for each For Profit use of the game. This is a very reasonable fee. Most companies don't allow commerical use or if they do the fee is too large to gleam much of a profit.

If the game is to be used in a fund raising capacity for a non-profit group then I will donate the $20 commercial license on the condition that you send paperwork from the non-profit group showing that Dinner and a Murder is making a donation of the $20 commercial license fee. This allows the non-profit group to avoid having to pay the fee and I can write off the loss as a charitable contribution.

You can email or mail to:

Dinner and a Murder
4551 Scott Hollow Rd.
Culleoka, TN 38451
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Your products are wonderful, but I have a question.

Postby BizzieBee » June 15th, 2007, 10:04 pm

My wife and I are looking to pruchase the "Four Deuces" game. For 50 players. We are wanting to host a party that is for profit amongst our co-workers, family, friends, etc. I am not exactly clear on what I am to do to obtain a commercial license for your product. My confusion arrises with the donation Receipt Aknowledgement. Also, When I buy the game and the 3 extra character packets, am I able to pay for the commercial license at that time or must I send a seperate payment? What paperwork must be submitted with the commercial license and what proof that I have purchased the license will I obtain.

Thank you for your timely response, and I can't wait to play/host your games. Keep writing, keep producing, Your Great!

Very Respectfully,
Chief Biswell, Travis L.
US Navy
BizzieBee

Postby 2coolbaby » June 15th, 2007, 11:01 pm

You can purchase a commercial license directly in the store at the same time as the other items. Just put your event info in the Cutomer Notes box so we have it.

The Donation form is for non-profit fund raisers only. We donate the commercial license to non-profit organizations with this completed form.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information