Skip to content

What happens to the money of the dead people?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

What happens to the money of the dead people?

Postby 2coolbaby » November 10th, 2004, 12:06 pm

If other guests don't ransack the body and steal it, then I let them keep their money. I try to have a little extra money printed for those poor souls that get ransacked when they die & most do. I give them 1/2 the normal amount, but this is up to the host.

Except for the first murder victim the rest will return as Inspectors. It helps if they have money to work with. Not every Inspector is on the up and up:-)
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

the dead people!

Postby NormaKelly » December 8th, 2004, 9:31 pm

I read about the unexpectedly dead people coming back as Inspectors. How do I go about that? We only have one Inspector. Do we just make up new names? ( I have a feeling that my shy people will ask others to kill them)

Lastly, I am preparing a small gift along with the certificates for each winner of the votes at the end. If other characters happen to get killed during the night, are the new murderers part of the guessing game or do we just vote on the original murder?

This is great, I am counting down the days!!

Thank you!
NormaKelly

Re: the dead people!

Postby 2coolbaby » December 8th, 2004, 9:40 pm

NormaKelly wrote:I read about the unexpectedly dead people coming back as Inspectors. How do I go about that? We only have one Inspector. Do we just make up new names? ( I have a feeling that my shy people will ask others to kill them)

Actually I now list in the forum here 2 different ways to handle dead people. If people come back as Inspectors you can just use their real names if you wish. To see the different ways you can handle further deaths see this post in our forum:

http://dinnerandamurder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51

NormaKelly wrote:Lastly, I am preparing a small gift along with the certificates for each winner of the votes at the end. If other characters happen to get killed during the night, are the new murderers part of the guessing game or do we just vote on the original murder?

I include a section on the Guest Solution Sheets for guests to try to guess other murders also. Again this is covered more in the forum topic above.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information