Skip to content

Four Deuces Two?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Four Deuces Two?

Postby zellez671 » April 24th, 2010, 12:08 pm

What happened to Cassandra in this game? We just finished the party almost six hours ago and a few people were wondering if a party similar to the one we just had was going to happen. When I said there was a sequel, they started wondering if they were going to reprise their roles. So, I started looking at the character descriptions to see if it would be possible, but I found that Cassandra is missing in the main game and all the packets. Why is this? Is it a crazy reason that would spoil part of the game if I knew now? I won't play, I enjoy hosting :P, I just wanted to know because our Cash and Cassandra are actually together and if they were to still be together if we have another party that would possibly mean reassigning characters.
zellez671

Re: Four Deuces Two?

Postby 2coolbaby » April 25th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Unfortunately, between games 1 and 2, Cassandra booted Cash out as he became involved in a very dangerous world. Cash in #2 has been carrying on a flirtation with Vanessa and Guilda Guiseppi, who is now a suspected widow, as her accountant husband disappeared the day after the last party!

If you do not have anyone playing either of these girls, they would be a great assign to Cash's mate. If you already have someone playing them, then I would suggest Texas Molly. A new, fun character.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information