Skip to content

DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

Postby mechelle » August 28th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Hello
I am going to host a Party for a friend that is an associate with a direct marketing company, like Mary Kay or Lia Sophia. I thought it would be fun to host a DMM Party in lieu of a "regular" home party type party that you always see. Has anyone else tried this? If no one has tried this do you think it would work? Any ideas would be great. I just think that it would be so much more fun to have a DMM instead of the regular "party" for my guests. I feel like my guests would be getting more for their time and buck rather than just sitting watching a boring presentation. Thank you for your time.
mechelle

Re: DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

Postby 2coolbaby » September 22nd, 2010, 5:09 pm

Sorry my reply is so long in coming, but we have been dealing with several serious illnesses in the family. As the owner, I take care of the forum. I do hope that you contacted Customer Service through either our Contact Us link or by our Toll Free phone number.

I have not heard of a game being used in this way, but I see no reason why not. I guess it would help if I knew more about the party that normally happens to help you better. Could you please email Customer Service with more details and I will be happy to get back to you? If you would like me to phone you, please provide your number and the best time to reach you. That may be the best way to handle it, as I could bounce questions and answers back and forth with you.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information