Skip to content

DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

Postby mechelle » August 28th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Hello
I am going to host a Party for a friend that is an associate with a direct marketing company, like Mary Kay or Lia Sophia. I thought it would be fun to host a DMM Party in lieu of a "regular" home party type party that you always see. Has anyone else tried this? If no one has tried this do you think it would work? Any ideas would be great. I just think that it would be so much more fun to have a DMM instead of the regular "party" for my guests. I feel like my guests would be getting more for their time and buck rather than just sitting watching a boring presentation. Thank you for your time.
mechelle

Re: DMM and HomeParty with a network marketing business?

Postby 2coolbaby » September 22nd, 2010, 5:09 pm

Sorry my reply is so long in coming, but we have been dealing with several serious illnesses in the family. As the owner, I take care of the forum. I do hope that you contacted Customer Service through either our Contact Us link or by our Toll Free phone number.

I have not heard of a game being used in this way, but I see no reason why not. I guess it would help if I knew more about the party that normally happens to help you better. Could you please email Customer Service with more details and I will be happy to get back to you? If you would like me to phone you, please provide your number and the best time to reach you. That may be the best way to handle it, as I could bounce questions and answers back and forth with you.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby markcooper » November 4th, 2020, 2:24 am

Promotion of the network marketing business can be done easily with using the seo backlinks. This would help them get more traffic on their website which would lead to more number of clicks.
markcooper

Postby Devi » November 13th, 2020, 4:07 am

The e-Commerce business is extremely popular in London. After watching this video, you will learn what turnover is in the company and not only about it. Believe me, it will be useful for you in new beginnings, so do not sit down, it is worth working until it is too late.
Devi

Postby polmicuste65 » December 5th, 2020, 3:22 pm

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. business-directory-uk.co.uk
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 5th, 2020, 4:30 pm

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. uklistings.org
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 5th, 2020, 4:47 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. business-directory-org
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 5th, 2020, 5:41 pm

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. owler.com
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 6th, 2020, 2:06 pm

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. how to care for oak furniture
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 6th, 2020, 2:45 pm

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. bt phonebook
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 10:28 am

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! Wyandanch community advocate
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 1:55 pm

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! find us here
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 2:23 pm

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. theamt.com
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 2:54 pm

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . kick start a new business
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 3:29 pm

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. bunity.com
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 4:12 pm

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. sti myths debunked
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 4:34 pm

Thanks for sharing this valuable content. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Removing Vinyl Stickers
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 5:00 pm

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. best garden sites
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 9th, 2020, 5:33 pm

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. First Directory
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 10th, 2020, 1:39 pm

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Long Island hot steam disinfection services
polmicuste65

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information