Skip to content

Forum for hosts who know all

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Forum for hosts who know all

Postby sigrune » January 8th, 2007, 9:39 am

Hi,
I was wondering whether there could be a forum here for the hosts who know everything about everyone in the game and so everything could be said? It's good when you dont have to worry about spoilers :)

Cheers.
sigrune

Postby 2coolbaby » January 8th, 2007, 9:58 am

That would be very hard to control and insure that only hosts were in the group that could view it. I have guests constantly trying to get the name of a killer out of me.

I am also the murder mystery party expert on some expert question web sites & I have actually had someone ask me there to find out who the killer is in one of my games. They did not realize that the expert they were asking was me :P

I quickly told them that I would never give them the answer to anyones murder mystery party as that would be cheating.

So if you have questions regarding anything that could produce spoilers the best thing to do is to email us, we will answer it just as fast as we would the forum.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby sigrune » January 8th, 2007, 11:20 am

You're kidding! People really try to cheat that way? I dont understand why, I mean, where's the fun if you already know the answer :S odd.
sigrune

Postby 2coolbaby » January 8th, 2007, 12:03 pm

I agree, but they sure do it. I have also received quite a few emails from guests who are attending a party asking who the murderer is. I was shocked when I received my first one of those years ago, but now they just annoy me.

There are some people or companies that host these and offer large prizes to the people who solves it. One questioner I tracked to a company who was giving away trips to the Bahamas for a weekend for those that solved it! That made more sense, but I still have no respect for those that tried to cheat this way, no matter the prize.

I think some just want to win at any cost. Trying to figure things out can be so much fun.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information