Skip to content

Immortal Ball Costumes and Decorations

Get ideas for decorating, costumes and more to match your party theme. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Ball Costumes and Decorations

Postby BiancaWallis » August 9th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Hi There :D

I know that the game says you can wear anything as its a costume ball, but if people wear vampire (eg) make-up, does this effect their character. Don't know whether you aren't supposed to know who belongs to which clan.

Also, I am throwing the party at my house and wondered if anyone had any ideas of how I should decorate? What sort of things do you find at an immortal ball? Candelabras? etc...

BiancaWallis

Postby 2coolbaby » August 9th, 2006, 6:52 pm

If a vampyr wants to dress as a vampire there is no reason why they should not. As I state then can wear any costume.

I don't give decorating tips on this game because you really have so many options. How do you think a group of immortals would decorate for their annual ball? I would say you cannot miss with whatever theme you choose :lol:

Think about it. Maybe you want to decorate Egyptian to honor the Weres, or maybe fantasy in style to honor the Fae, or medieval to honor the Mages, or goth for the Vampyr or maybe even just typical Halloween. The choices really are endless.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

hmmm

Postby stagetrinity » September 6th, 2006, 8:03 pm

I was wondering, since I'm hosting it outside, if a haunted type wood setting would be OK you think?? The are I have has fish pools and wishing wells around as well as grape areas, etc, with scattered light s around. I figured I could spook this up a bit for the mood. Sound OK?
stagetrinity

Postby 2coolbaby » September 6th, 2006, 8:22 pm

It is an annual costume ball, which pretty much means you are free to decorate in any way you want. Some go for creepy, some go for elegant or old fashioned. Some don't decorate at all! That is one of the great things about hosting a murder mystery party. They are total fun even if you don't have 1 decoration on the wall :wink:
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Party Theme Ideas