Between The Sheets
Blend with ice, Strain & Serve up in a chilled cocktail glass
2 tablespoons Orange Curacoa
2 cups sugar
Juice 2 lemons
1 quart California champagne
2 cups tea infusion
4 tablespoons brandy
2 tablespoons Medford rum
1 quart soda water
Make a syrup by boiling water and sugar ten minutes. Mix champagne, brandy, rum, Curacoa, lemon juice, and tea infusion. Sweeten to taste with syrup and pour into punch-bowl over a large piece of ice. Just before serving add soda water.
For Muddled variation: Muddle orange slice & cherry in bottom of rocks, glass, with simple syrup, bitters, add liquor & splash of soda
2. Put 2 sprigs of fresh mint in another glass.
3. Add 1/4 oz. of water.
4. Add 1 tsp. Sugar.
5. Muddle ingredients well.
6. Add 3 oz. of Bourbon.
7. Stir gently, but thoroughly.
8. Strain into glass with crushed ice.
9. Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint. Tips: 1. Use the freshest and highest quality ingredients you can.
2. Silver cups or tumblers are the traditional way to serve this drink.
3. This drink is best when allowed to set in the refrigerator for at least a half-hour.
Red Death Cocktail
Shake with ice & Pour into a Tall glass
Death By Chocolate Dessert Cocktail
Blend & Garnish with Whipped cream & a Cherry
1 1/2 liter(s) Vodka
2 bottle(s) Raspberry Ginger Ale
1 package(s) Country Time Pink Lemonade
Mix Directions: Dump all of it in a bucket. Stir in ice.
This could be considered bathtub gin:-)