Skip to content

Four Deuces 2

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Four Deuces 2

Postby Elise » February 21st, 2005, 3:06 pm

Hello, last night we hosted the murder at the four deuces, and it went wonderfully. when people heard there was a sequel they were all excited. no definite plans were made, but i thought i'd see what it was about. i'm wondering exactly how it would go, like some people are dead. for example, last night Don Wannabe, Rhett Bumbler, and Toto Tequila all died. how would that work in the sequel?

Elise
Elise

Postby 2coolbaby » February 23rd, 2005, 2:44 pm

Hi Elise,

The sequel has most of the same characters returning with a few new ones added in. There is no way for me to be able to work in the extra murders your specific goup does in the first game because those vary so much from party to party. I doubt your people will have a problem with playing their previous characters, even if they had died in the 1st game. In fact I had one previous customer looking forward to it, because his character had been murdered and he really liked the character he had been playing before he was knocked off. While this game is an offshoot of the original one, it won't be a direct offshoot of any particular party as our games are written so that guests can take their characters in any direction they wish. Your guests may have taken their character in a very different direction in the 1st game then I take them in the 2nd. I wrote the sequel directly from the information given in the first game. This will really not have an effect on the way the second will be played. Where possible you should assign the same guests to the same characters they played in the first game. It makes it easier and they can bring more depth to the characters.

Hope this helps!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game