Skip to content

Secondary murders question...

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Secondary murders question...

Postby luvparties » January 13th, 2011, 8:19 am

Hi, we are thinking of hosting a murder mystery party with approximately 50-60 guests. We will be holding the party in a large clubhouse with one main room, and a few side rooms that may or may not have guests in them (hallway, library, kitchen). When a secondary murder takes place, the victim will lie on the floor with the card on top of them... But won't anyone in the room with them see them lie on the floor? And they would have seen the victim taking the card from the murderer. Or am I misunderstanding how these secondary murders take place?

Thanks!
luvparties

Re: Secondary murders question...

Postby 2coolbaby » January 25th, 2011, 4:52 pm

If they are paying attention they would, which is why you will find your secondary murders tend to happen in other, more private places. That is not to say it cannot happen publicly. I was standing next to one once and didn't see a thing. I was talking to someone else and the murderer gave the victim the card and walked off. When the victim laid down, the murderer was long gone. I have myself been killed while everyone was distracted by something else. Where there is a will, there is a way!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game