Skip to content

Death By CHocolate ???S ASAP

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Death By CHocolate ???S ASAP

Postby carocaro123 » November 11th, 2006, 9:57 am

I am hosting the party tonight, and I have 2 quick questions.

1) I know the cotton swabs are for realistic purposes in the murder, but are my guests supposed to carry a cotton swab in a baggie the rest of the night, and not do anything with it?

2) If someone else besides Kinzie is murdered, what is an Inspector. Are they just supposed to listen to everyone, and fill out a Who Dunit Card later?
carocaro123

Postby 2coolbaby » November 11th, 2006, 12:58 pm

First the Detective keeps the swabs, not everyone else & she can put them on the table with the rest of the evidence or not. These are evidence. The point is to be able to refer to a swab when the solution is read.

If you have more characters that are not assigned I would give these to murdered characters first. You only make somone an Inspector if there are no more characters to assign. If they become inspectors they can handle this how they want to. Will they question people, will they offer their protection to those with money, will they use their power to threaten? They can do all of this and more. All it takes is a little imagination and you will find that once people get into the swing of things they will take up plotting a scheming like they have been doing it their whole lives :twisted:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game