Skip to content

Host Character?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Host Character?

Postby angelette52 » September 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm

I just want to be sure. As host, I can be any character I choose? Or is there one I 'should' be? If I can pick anyone, are there any that might be too hard to do with being host at the same time?

~ SCS
angelette52

Postby 2coolbaby » September 17th, 2007, 10:05 am

You can choose to play any character you want. I do suggest playing a more secondary character, if possible. This will allow you the freedom to host your party and take care of your guests. Much depends on how heavy your hosting duties will be. If you are serving a huge dinner and will be serving, cooking and clearing up, then you need a more secondary character. A main character could be too much for you to handle the character and host your party. If you have help and your party duties won't be heavy, then feel free to play a major character.

So for a host, my best suggestion is, let the duties that will be required of you be your guide to picking a character:

Light duties = main character
Heavy duties = secondary character

Use your Guest List Worksheet to determine who the main and secondary characters are.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby angelette52 » September 17th, 2007, 2:52 pm

Thank you! I will probably go with a secondary character. I can't wait!
angelette52

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information