Skip to content

Sports equipment

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Re: Sports equipment

Postby huddlewalt » April 26th, 2021, 5:33 am

I have some pairs of leggings from Nike, a sports bra, a pair of running shoes and some weights. That's my essential. However, when it's warm outside, I would better go for a run rather than do some home exercises. Also, soon I bought myself some proteins and special shakes. I keep my knowledge about this, reading different articles with good tips. The last article that helped me was about what shoes do you need for cardio. They explain pretty well and give lots of helpful information about this domain.
huddlewalt

Re: Sports equipment

Postby Alfredolch » April 26th, 2021, 5:46 am

huddlewalt wrote:I have some pairs of leggings from Nike, a sports bra, a pair of running shoes and some weights. That's my essential. However, when it's warm outside, I would better go for a run rather than do some home exercises. Also, soon I bought myself some proteins and special shakes. I keep my knowledge about this, reading different articles with good tips. The last article that helped me was about what shoes do you need for cardio. They explain pretty well and give lots of helpful information about this domain.

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks like a reliable website.
Alfredolch

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game