Skip to content

extra characters

Learn all about our free RSVP online Event Management service.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

extra characters

Postby beth555 » September 7th, 2007, 7:42 pm

2 questions. If I am emailing the character booklets How do I email the extra character package 1 to the additional invites electronically. Also is their any way for all the accepted invited to get the additional character list electrically
beth555

Postby 2coolbaby » September 7th, 2007, 7:57 pm

The extra characters cannot be processed through the rsvp system. It is just the nature of the system. What you will need to do is email the booklets from your own email system. Just send an email to your guest and attach their booklet before you send it.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby beth555 » September 8th, 2007, 10:50 am

I guess I can't do that since I purchased the box. So I guess I send some electronically but not the extra characters?
beth555

Postby 2coolbaby » September 8th, 2007, 1:38 pm

Please email me off list, along with your Order ID# for the extra character purchase.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: extra characters

Postby Michael72 » January 22nd, 2021, 1:00 pm

I want to buy new characters, but I have no idea how to buy gaming character in cheap prices. It would be of great interest to you people if you are looking for phd dissertation help for online management.
Michael72

Postby sophiaharry » April 1st, 2021, 1:20 am

A good reputation is a blessing. The character is created by the man. Character is much more valuable than diamonds. Nothing else is lost if money is lost. Much will be missed if one's wellbeing is lost, but more is lost if one's character becomes lost. If you'd like to succeed in life, you should cultivate and preserve a perfectly clean reputation. Source: essay writing service from UK Writing Experts.
sophiaharry

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 13th, 2021, 9:04 am

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. 漫畫
Hayden Akhtar

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 13th, 2021, 1:46 pm

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search…Its a good post..keep posting and update the information หนังโป๊ฟรี
Hayden Akhtar

Postby xicono2458 » April 14th, 2021, 4:59 am

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Florence Residences
xicono2458

大奉打更人

Postby ledranamle » April 14th, 2021, 10:20 am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 大奉打更人
ledranamle

Postby Emma Smith » April 15th, 2021, 5:17 am

Advanced education students regularly need Dissertation Helper. It is one of the most overwhelming assignments at school and can represent the deciding moment a degree, which makes the Dissertation Help critical. It requires time, broad research, and orderly scientific capacity.
Emma Smith

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 17th, 2021, 1:28 am

Hayden Akhtar

Postby xicono2458 » Today, 4:09 am

I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. spyhunter torrent
xicono2458

Return to Board index

Return to RSVP Online Event Management